Additionally, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, American Airlines is also offering 20 miles per dollar donated to Miles for the Cure with a minimum contribution of $25. The offer is available through October 31, 2014.
Other PINK events and offers:
- Some food items at Admiral Club locations will result in 10% of your purchase being donated;
- Purchase a Komen co-brand virtual gift card and American will donate 10 percent of your purchase price to help fund research at MD Anderson.
- With your purchase of M&M’S Brand Almond Chocolate Candies, $0.50 cents of each sale (up to $30,000) will be donated in support of breast cancer research
- Pink Day: American employees will be wearing pink throughout the month of October but especially on October 15, 2014.
- GoGo turned American’s Wi-Fi pages pink throughout the month of October.
Check out American’s Breast Cancer Awareness page, including a message from CEO Doug Parker.
Do you know someone who has survived or been a victim of Breast Cancer? Fly2Travel and myself will be making a donation in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. Join the fight and find out more by clicking here.