- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
- Airbnb Is Being Sued For Incentivizing Renters To Violate Their Lease
- Heartbreaking Video Captures Fallen Green Beret’s Homecoming At Raleigh Airport
- Airbnb Acquires Luxury Resort Brand, Adding 4,000 Homes To It’s Inventory
- “BOMB TO TORONTO” Note On Turkish Airlines Flight Causes Evacuation
Admirals Club lounges going cashless as of October 1st
I just received my American Airlines eSummary and one of the highlights mentioned is that Admirals Club lounges will be going cashless as of October 1, 2015.
“Beginning October 1, we will only accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment inside our lounges. Cash will no longer be accepted. This includes payment for items like:
The change will align our lounge and onboard payment options, and will allow us to serve you better.”
Tips, of course, may still be left in cash form.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet