- OUCH: 30-pound wild turkey killed in crash with rental car
- Richard Branson FINALLY shares his feelings on the Alaska-Virgin America merger
- Siri and Alexa coming to a hotel near you in the future, maybe
- Titanic diving tours to begin in 2018
- EU Commission: Free travel for students using Europe’s InterRail system
Admirals Club lounges going cashless as of October 1st
I just received my American Airlines eSummary and one of the highlights mentioned is that Admirals Club lounges will be going cashless as of October 1, 2015.
“Beginning October 1, we will only accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment inside our lounges. Cash will no longer be accepted. This includes payment for items like:
The change will align our lounge and onboard payment options, and will allow us to serve you better.”
Tips, of course, may still be left in cash form.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet