- AT&T Tries to Compete with its International Day Pass, Sort Of
- Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Airlines on Overhead Bin Fees
- All Domestic United Airlines Flights Grounded Due to Computer Issue
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Beer to Go at the Airport, AA Basic Economy, Final United 747 Flight, and More
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Portugal
Admirals Club lounges going cashless as of October 1st
I just received my American Airlines eSummary and one of the highlights mentioned is that Admirals Club lounges will be going cashless as of October 1, 2015.
“Beginning October 1, we will only accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment inside our lounges. Cash will no longer be accepted. This includes payment for items like:
The change will align our lounge and onboard payment options, and will allow us to serve you better.”
Tips, of course, may still be left in cash form.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet