- Atlanta Power Outage Costs Delta Up To $50 Million
- Hilton Staff Will Call Security If Do Not Disturb Sign Is On Over 24 Hours
- Flight Attendants Sue Delta Air Lines for Anti-Semitism
- Passengers on One Flight Got to Celebrate Two New Years Eves
- Trump Takes Credit For Commercial Airline Safety in 2017
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet