- Vomiting Ryanair Passengers Refuse To Get Back On Plane After Rough Turbulence
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Baggage Handlers Peeing In Baggage Hold, Police Called On Gay Rapper On Delta Flight, Call AA To Extend Your SWU, & More
- Irate Flyer Drops F-Bombs And Demands To Be Let Off Plane Because She Is “Bleeding All Over Her Vagina”
- CHEAP FLIGHTS: Boston, Miami, New York, and Philadelphia To Spain From $382 On Oneworld
- Best Job In The World? A Company Is Offering Two People The Chance To Travel Europe For 6 Months, All Expenses Paid
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet