- D.C. Metro to increase fares, cut service this summer
- U.S. embassies ordered to identify population groups for extensive visa screening
- Airlines On-Time Performance in 2016
- Enterprise to hire more than 600 employees in Colorado
- Trump proposes TSA fee hike starting Oct 1st
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet