- Southwest Adds New Nonstop Service to Mexico/Grand Cayman
- Marriott CEO Concerned About Trump Policies on Immigration and Trade
- The Details on American Airlines’ New Basic Economy Fares
- United Airlines Profit Drops 52%
- AA Named Airline of the Year, 120K Employees Get Two First Class Tickets
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet