- The U.S. Is Losing To Canada In One Huge (Pronounced YUGE) Way, Thanks To Mexico
- OUCH: 30-pound wild turkey killed in crash with rental car
- Richard Branson FINALLY shares his feelings on the Alaska-Virgin America merger
- Siri and Alexa coming to a hotel near you in the future, maybe
- Titanic diving tours to begin in 2018
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet