- TSA Finds Live Grenade in Carry On in San Diego
- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
- Delta ejects family from aircraft (VIDEO)
- Sea Turtles Visiting Hotel In Oman Now Have a Full-Time ‘Concierge’
- American to reduce legroom in economy
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet