Delta‘s SkyBonus program has released a new promotion where you can earn double SkyBonus points for each nonstop purchased tickets between select routes. The promotion is valid between now and December 31, 2014.
The qualifying routes for this promotion are:
- Detroit (DTW) and Shanghai (PVG)
- Los Angeles (LAX) and Sydney, Australia (SYD)
- Los Angeles (LAX) and Tokyo Haneda (HND)
- Montreal (YUL) and Amsterdam (AMS)
- New York (JFK) and Dominican Republic (SDQ)
- New York (JFK) and London (LHR)
- New York (JFK) and Singapore (SIN)
- New York (JFK) and Tokyo Narita (NRT)
- New York (JFK) and Zurich (ZRH)
- Seattle (SEA) and London (LHR)
- Seattle (SEA) and Hong Kong (HKG)
- Toronto (YYZ) and Amsterdam (AMS)
- Toronto (YYZ) and Paris (CDG)
- United States to Accra, Ghana (ACC)*
According to the terms and conditions, there can be various segments but there must be a nonstop segment between the promotional routes.
To take advantage of this promotion your company must register for the promotion prior to purchasing any nonstop eligible ticket between the above mentioned routes by December 31, 2014.