- Cathay Pacific Designs Own Beer “brewed for 35,000 feet”
- Police: VX Nerve Agent Was Used To Kill Kim Jong-nam At Malaysian Airport
- Aeroflot Grounds 400 “Old, Fat, And Ugly” Flight Attendants
- Delta’s A350 gets its winglets (images)
- Man Removed From United Airlines Flight After Taunting Couple About Bombs and Being Foreign
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet