- Up to 25% off Cathay Pacific flights when using your Mastercard
- Targeted: Earn up to TRIPLE award miles when flying first/business class on American Airlines
- Atlanta Power Outage Costs Delta Up To $50 Million
- Hilton Staff Will Call Security If Do Not Disturb Sign Is On Over 24 Hours
- Flight Attendants Sue Delta Air Lines for Anti-Semitism
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet