- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
- Delta ejects family from aircraft (VIDEO)
- Sea Turtles Visiting Hotel In Oman Now Have a Full-Time ‘Concierge’
- American to reduce legroom in economy
- The U.S. Is Losing To Canada In One Huge (Pronounced YUGE) Way, Thanks To Mexico
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet