- Southwest Adds New Nonstop Service to Mexico/Grand Cayman
- Marriott CEO Concerned About Trump Policies on Immigration and Trade
- The Details on American Airlines’ New Basic Economy Fares
- United Airlines Profit Drops 52%
- AA Named Airline of the Year, 120K Employees Get Two First Class Tickets
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet