- Siri and Alexa coming to a hotel near you in the future, maybe
- Titanic diving tours to begin in 2018
- EU Commission: Free travel for students using Europe’s InterRail system
- Another tax break for U.S. airlines approved!
- D.C. Metro to increase fares, cut service this summer
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet