Free Ice Cream from Uber and Capital One in VA, MD, and DC
If you live in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C., you may be eligible to receive $15 worth of free ice cream this Friday, July 24, 2015 between 11am and 5pm. All you need is an Uber app and an eligible Capital One credit card.
Uber will also be keeping track of which ice cream flavor the DC area prefers based on your order. You will have three choices of ice cream – Blue, Red, or White.
The promotion is known as #UberIceCream so make sure to tweet your experience!
How it works:
- Add and use a Capital One credit card as your payment method
- Enter promo code: SWEETDEAL into your Uber App
- Slide over to ICE CREAM on Friday between 11am and 5pm.
- Select Blue, Red, or White
- If you are connected, Nestle Drumstick cones will be delivered. Each Drumstick is $3 and a $15 minimum is imposed per order. If you use a Capital One card, then up to $15 worth of ice cream will be comp’d and you will only pay for the ice cream in excess of $15. (Taxes may apply)
*Remember: Capital One customers receive a 20% discount on Uber rides when they use their Capital One credit card to pay.