- Qantas will reimburse you for getting a passport if you fly to Australia from the USA!
- Donate to local charities, not the American Red Cross
- CAUTION: Groupon MX and S. America will not issue you a direct refund
- TSA Finds Live Grenade in Carry On in San Diego
- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet