- Atlanta Power Outage Costs Delta Up To $50 Million
- Hilton Staff Will Call Security If Do Not Disturb Sign Is On Over 24 Hours
- Flight Attendants Sue Delta Air Lines for Anti-Semitism
- Passengers on One Flight Got to Celebrate Two New Years Eves
- Trump Takes Credit For Commercial Airline Safety in 2017
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet