- D.C. Metro to increase fares, cut service this summer
- U.S. embassies ordered to identify population groups for extensive visa screening
- Airlines On-Time Performance in 2016
- Enterprise to hire more than 600 employees in Colorado
- Trump proposes TSA fee hike starting Oct 1st
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet