- Video Surfaces of Harrison Ford Airplane’s Taxiway Landing & Near Miss With An American Airlines Flight
- American, United Airlines Start Basic Economy Fares In Quick Race To The Bottom
- British Airways baggage handlers urinating in plane holds
- Delta Passenger Calls Police Because He Was Uncomfortable Sitting Next To Queer Rapper Mykki Blanco
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet