- AT&T Tries to Compete with its International Day Pass, Sort Of
- Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Airlines on Overhead Bin Fees
- All Domestic United Airlines Flights Grounded Due to Computer Issue
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Beer to Go at the Airport, AA Basic Economy, Final United 747 Flight, and More
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Portugal
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet