- AT&T Tries to Compete with its International Day Pass, Sort Of
- Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Airlines on Overhead Bin Fees
- All Domestic United Airlines Flights Grounded Due to Computer Issue
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Beer to Go at the Airport, AA Basic Economy, Final United 747 Flight, and More
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Portugal
As mentioned last week, American Airlines has modified its first class meal policy following complaints from the September 1, 2014 change. It looks like American has updated AA.com to reflect the new modifications.
The image below further proves that DCA-MIA is now an exception and that American did in fact listen to the complaints of its customers since the September 1st changes.
October 16, 2014 flight between DCA and MIA, 920 nautical miles and 2:40hrs scheduled flight time.
As I’ve said before, I am very glAAd that DCA-MIA is now an exception. Having dinner on my flight down to Miami will definitely make first class worth it again.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet