- Qantas will reimburse you for getting a passport if you fly to Australia from the USA!
- Donate to local charities, not the American Red Cross
- CAUTION: Groupon MX and S. America will not issue you a direct refund
- TSA Finds Live Grenade in Carry On in San Diego
- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
As mentioned last week, American Airlines has modified its first class meal policy following complaints from the September 1, 2014 change. It looks like American has updated AA.com to reflect the new modifications.
The image below further proves that DCA-MIA is now an exception and that American did in fact listen to the complaints of its customers since the September 1st changes.
October 16, 2014 flight between DCA and MIA, 920 nautical miles and 2:40hrs scheduled flight time.
As I’ve said before, I am very glAAd that DCA-MIA is now an exception. Having dinner on my flight down to Miami will definitely make first class worth it again.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet