- Delta Passenger Calls Police Because He Was Uncomfortable Sitting Next To Queer Rapper Mykki Blanco
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
- Airbnb Is Being Sued For Incentivizing Renters To Violate Their Lease
- Heartbreaking Video Captures Fallen Green Beret’s Homecoming At Raleigh Airport
- Airbnb Acquires Luxury Resort Brand, Adding 4,000 Homes To It’s Inventory
Check out Spirit‘s new marketing strategy… this van/truck was seen around Los Angeles, California advertising the budget airline that recently changed its livery to look like a flying taxi!
I guess Spirit isn’t lying when they claim to offer a “bare” fare… (too much?)
Photo taken by: J.S.
I’ve only flown Spirit Airlines once (FLL-CUN) but in my opinion this kind of marketing is a bit excessive (and inappropriate)… young children don’t need to see this riding around the city.
This attempt is also offensive to women and degrades women to levels no reasonable institution should allow.
1 Comment on Spirit’s new marketing strategy…is it inappropriate?
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet