- Delta Passenger Calls Police Because He Was Uncomfortable Sitting Next To Queer Rapper Mykki Blanco
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
- Airbnb Is Being Sued For Incentivizing Renters To Violate Their Lease
- Heartbreaking Video Captures Fallen Green Beret’s Homecoming At Raleigh Airport
- Airbnb Acquires Luxury Resort Brand, Adding 4,000 Homes To It’s Inventory
Courtesy: Telegraph.co.uk (Photo: John Giles/PA Wire)
Super Bowl XLIX is a drone FREE zone!
On Wednesday, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) released a 15-second video reminding Football fans to keep their beloved drones at home and away from the Super Bowl XLIX game.
There is a FAA 10-mile no-fly zone around the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Anyone in violation of the no-fly zone will be “intercepted, detained and interviewed” and may face civil penalties or criminal charges according to an FAA statement.
With that said, GO PATRIOTS!
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet