- Siri and Alexa coming to a hotel near you in the future, maybe
- Titanic diving tours to begin in 2018
- EU Commission: Free travel for students using Europe’s InterRail system
- Another tax break for U.S. airlines approved!
- D.C. Metro to increase fares, cut service this summer
A Southwest Airlines flight from Chicago to Sacramento was forced to make an unscheduled stop in Nebraska on Sunday after a passenger reportedly tried to make an abrupt mid-air exit. Video [Read more]
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet