WEEKLY REVIEW: Beer to Go at the Airport, AA Basic Economy, Final United 747 Flight, and More
It’s once again the end of another week, and as usual, we are posting some stories that grabbed our attention and/or were the biggest stories of the industry for the week.
- Passengers in Memphis will soon have the opportunity to purchase beer to go!
- Perhaps the biggest story for the industry was American Airline’s official announcement on their new Basic Economy Fares
- The Passport Index released its yearly ranking of the best passports…how does yours rank?
- American Airlines announced a new boarding process…again
- A Spirit Airlines and Southwest flight expressed their support for protestors heading to the Women’s March
- United announced its scheduled last 747 flight, what a downer…the end for United in use of a terrific aircraft
That’s our wrap up for the week. Thanks again to all of our readers for another great week. We look forward to the week ahead of delivering the newest and most interesting travel-related news!