Staycation Time, United Benefits To Employees Who Quit, And More
Well, it’s hard to believe it’s been another week again! We had an amazing week, and we hope you did, too. Just as we do every Sunday, we’re going to take you through some of the most popular and favorite stories from this week. This week, we look at taking a staycation, United benefits to employees who quit, and more!
- A young man in love from the U.S. flew to Europe and tried to sneak into Germany dressed as a janitor — because he wanted to see his girlfriend.
- United Airlines is offering employees who quit 250,000 miles and top elite status.
- Wondering where Americans are itching to go when quarantine ends? A new survey shows top searches in America on Expedia.
- Yes, it’s absolutely okay to start doing some travel, and you shouldn’t feel guilty about it!
- The CEO of Qantas makes some pretty sound case against government-imposed social distancing on flights.
- And if you’re looking to go to Iceland, they’re opening their borders to Americans soon!
And of course, since many airlines now require face masks, don’t forget to check out our comprehensive list (updated this week) with face mask requirements by airline.
Thanks again for reading, and we look forward to another week with all of our readers!