WEEKLY REVIEW: Baggage Handlers Peeing In Baggage Hold, Police Called On Gay Rapper On Delta Flight, Call AA To Extend Your SWU, & More
It’s been another great week and we are doing our Sunday tradition of highlighting some of the biggest, most interesting, or funniest stories from travel for the past week.
- If you have systemwide upgrades with American Airlines that expire on 2/28/2017, try giving them a call to extend their validity through May
- British Airways baggage handlers were reprimanded, being told to stop peeing in the baggage hold of the company’s aircraft
- A queer rapper had the police called on him on a Delta flight after a passenger near him said he felt “uncomfortable”
- American Airlines announced they are once again changing their boarding process
- If you are looking for a beach getaway, make sure to take a look at TripAdvisor’s list of the world’s best beaches
- Cathay Pacific is introducing a beer made specifically for 35,000 feet
We hope you enjoyed another exciting week in travel and look forward to another great week ahead!