- U.S. Pilots Will be Rallying at the White House Today: Why?
- U.S. Carriers Once Again Carrying on About Emirates Competition
- AT&T Tries to Compete with its International Day Pass, Sort Of
- Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Airlines on Overhead Bin Fees
- All Domestic United Airlines Flights Grounded Due to Computer Issue
UA To Charge For Seat Assignment
During the last two days there have been rumors that United Airlines will soon start to charge for seat assignment. The airline is rumored to charge non-elite flyers for seats while Silver [Read more]
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet