About The Winglet
The Winglet is here to provide Travel News, Reviews, Suggestions & More to frequent travelers like you.
Additionally, The Winglet is here to help people experience the world from a new mediascape point of view. In doing so, we hope to encourage others to go out and see the world for what it is and not just what you may see on social media or news outlets.
So what is the The Winglet Blog about? Our blog will contain reviews from both domestic (U.S.) and international travel. These reviews will include reviews on…
- Airlines – Which airline should I choose? Why?
- Hotels – Where should I stay for cheap? The most cultural experience?
- Mileage offers – How to get the MOST miles for your $$$!
- Car Rentals – Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Thrifty, Alamo, etc…
- Time to travel – Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
- Cost of traveling
- Restaurants – Where should I eat?
and much more! We will try to include as much detail about our trips so that if you ever want to visit a place we have been to, you know what to do and how to do it as smooth and cost-effective as possible. We understand that planning to visit a new place can be stressful, we are here to make it a lot easier on you!
Most of The Winglet’s posts are published Monday through Friday. Occasionally our Bloggers will post on weekends as well.