DEAL: Get Free Airfare When You Book a Cruise on Norwegian
Norwegian Cruise Line is offering a limited time offer of free or discounted airfare when you book a cruise to certain destinations with them. The offer is good until October 31, 2018. So if you’re looking to book a cruise for the future, you may want to jump on this chance. The deal is good for cruises from next month all the way through until September 2019.
- End Date Must book by October 31, 2018
- What you get Free or reduced airfare for guests 1 and 2
- Requirements Most bookings do not allow booking an inside room to be eligible
- Cruise Destinations Alaska, Bahamas and Florida, Bermuda, Canada and New England, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, and Panama Canal
- Cruises depart from Honolulu, New Orleans, New York City, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Tampa, Fla., Seattle and San Juan, Puerto Rico
The full airfare is covered when you’re flying roundtrip to Seattle and Los Angeles. But if from what we’re seeing, if you fly to Miami or Fort Lauderdale it covers $299 of airfare. So depending where you’re coming from, depends on how much you’ll end up paying. However, there is availability for cruises where the full airfare would be covered.
Eligible for Other Promotions
Keep in mind that this deal can be combined with other offers, including the unlimited drinks package and free WiFi. Norwegian is also currently offering $50 down per person for 2019 sailings, so you could book the sailing and pay $100 down for a 2019 sailing and pay later (Norwegian requires you pay within 120 days of sailing).
Also, Norwegian is offering free WiFi when you book an ocean view cabin or above room category.
You can read the full terms and conditions from Norwegian here. And as always, let us know if you are able to capitalize on this deal and where you’ve booked your cruise to!