- Is the FAA to Blame for the Death of Southwest Passenger?
- British Airways Offering Kids Fly Free Promotion
- Drunk British Pilot Hauled Off Plane Was Four Times Over Legal Limit
- Moscow Threatens Cutting Aeroflot Service to U.S.
- Southwest Gives $5000 Checks to Passengers on Flight 1380
Passenger Attempts Mid-Air Exit
A Southwest Airlines flight from Chicago to Sacramento was forced to make an unscheduled stop in Nebraska on Sunday after a passenger reportedly tried to make an abrupt mid-air exit. Video [Read more]
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet