- My Experience Flying On Air Force One
- Cruise Lines Suspend U.S. Sailings Until Mid-September
- Student Loan Borrowers: A Little Known CARES Act Provision Could Save You Money
- The Intercontinental Just Cancelled My $136 Overwater Villa In Bora Bora
- I Booked An Overwater Villa For Six Nights At The Intercontinental Bora Bora for $136
American sent out an email today reminding its AAdvantage members of its on-going promotion with Avis rental cars that can earn you up to 7,500 AAdvantage miles after 7 rental days.
The email claims that you can earn up to 35% savings with Avis and still earn up 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles.
Number of Rental Days: AA Miles Earned
1–2: 1,000 miles
3–4: 3,000 miles
5–6: 5,000 miles
7 or more: 7,500 miles
Click here to book with Avis
While you are looking at rental cars, check out this article on how dirty rental cars can be.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet