WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
It’s once again the end of another week, so we are going to give you six stories that made headlines this week!
- The half-brother of North Korean leader King Jong Un was killed in Kuala Lumpur Airport
- A natural-born U.S. citizen and Global Entry member was detained until he handed over his phone’s password
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at Dulles found 13 pounds of horse genitals in luggage
- A Dallas Cowboys player was kicked off an American Airlines flight over a dispute over his bag
- There’s a great vacation opportunity: you can enter for a chance to win a 4-day stay at Sandals Caribbean Overwater Bungalows
- The third American Airlines executive in less than a year is leaving to go work for competitor United
Thanks again for another great week, we really appreciate it. Happy President’s Day and we hope for all those who get to enjoy the day off, it’s a good one!