- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
- Airbnb Is Being Sued For Incentivizing Renters To Violate Their Lease
- Heartbreaking Video Captures Fallen Green Beret’s Homecoming At Raleigh Airport
- Airbnb Acquires Luxury Resort Brand, Adding 4,000 Homes To It’s Inventory
- “BOMB TO TORONTO” Note On Turkish Airlines Flight Causes Evacuation
US Airways is now tweeting from American Airlines‘ Twitter account.
Any questions, concerns, and the like, should be tweeted to American Airlines via the Twitter handle @AmericanAir and not @USAirways.
Earlier this week I wrote about how the two airlines’ frequent flyer programs may be merging on March 20th. Last year the two airlines’ combined their Facebook page to form just one, now they’re only using one Twitter account too.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet