WEEKLY REVIEW: Delta CEO Praises Trump, United Ending 747, Free Entrance to National Parks, and More!
This week, as usual, we’re wrapping up the week by looking at some of the most interesting/newsworthy stories the week had to offer! There were many great stories this week in travel, but we tried to pick the very best!
- Delta’s CEO said Donald Trump’s victory was good for business and that he hoped his election would challenge the Middle East air carriers.
- Flight 666 to HEL landed successfully on Friday the 13th!
- A new theory on what brought down EgyptAir Flight 804 claims it may have been the pilot’s battery.
- There was the story of a former New York State Senator getting kicked off a plane for inciting passengers.
- The cost of booking IHG reward nights went up for many locations, so check out which locations went up in points redemption.
- United announced its moving up its plans to retire their fleet of Boeing 747s.
- And lastly, if you’re looking for something to do tomorrow, entrance to national parks is free!
Thanks again, to all of our readers, for another great week! We are looking forward to the week ahead!