- Is the FAA to Blame for the Death of Southwest Passenger?
- British Airways Offering Kids Fly Free Promotion
- Drunk British Pilot Hauled Off Plane Was Four Times Over Legal Limit
- Moscow Threatens Cutting Aeroflot Service to U.S.
- Southwest Gives $5000 Checks to Passengers on Flight 1380
Admirals Club lounges going cashless as of October 1st
I just received my American Airlines eSummary and one of the highlights mentioned is that Admirals Club lounges will be going cashless as of October 1, 2015.
“Beginning October 1, we will only accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment inside our lounges. Cash will no longer be accepted. This includes payment for items like:
The change will align our lounge and onboard payment options, and will allow us to serve you better.”
Tips, of course, may still be left in cash form.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet