- My Experience Flying On Air Force One
- Cruise Lines Suspend U.S. Sailings Until Mid-September
- Student Loan Borrowers: A Little Known CARES Act Provision Could Save You Money
- The Intercontinental Just Cancelled My $136 Overwater Villa In Bora Bora
- I Booked An Overwater Villa For Six Nights At The Intercontinental Bora Bora for $136
Admirals Club lounges going cashless as of October 1st
I just received my American Airlines eSummary and one of the highlights mentioned is that Admirals Club lounges will be going cashless as of October 1, 2015.
“Beginning October 1, we will only accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment inside our lounges. Cash will no longer be accepted. This includes payment for items like:
The change will align our lounge and onboard payment options, and will allow us to serve you better.”
Tips, of course, may still be left in cash form.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet