- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet