- Icelandair Acquires WOW Air
- Southwest Passenger Arrested Over Erratic Behavior
- American Airlines Receives “Nuisance claim” Over Drunk Passenger Who Sexually Assaulted Woman
- British Airways To End Direct Flights Between Tallinn and London
- Technical Glitch Causes Carnival Cruise Ship To Tilt
American Airlines has announced that its fares are no longer available through consumer websites powered by Orbitz, including orbitz.com and cheaptickets.com.
Additionally, it plans to pull US Airways fares by September 1, 2014.
Tickets already purchased through Orbitz websites remain valid for travel, but changes to reservations must be made through each airline’s reservations department.
Read the full release here.
***UPDATE: American Airlines and US Airways flights are back on Orbitz for purchase.***
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet