- Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia Via Eckerö Line Ferry
- HOTEL REVIEW: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
It looks like American Airlines has recently updated its iPhone and iPad application. The new update adds the following features to the app:
- Scans your credit card for purchases within the app;
- Ability to store your credit card to your AAdvantage profile and allows you to nickname it;
- View airplane type and on-time performance on your reservation or when doing a flight search; and
- Fixes bugs
I don’t make many in-app purchases but the ability to scan your credit card within the app is probably the BEST new feature that this update offers.
Thoughts? Do you make in-app purchases?
iPhone app update summary (Oct 17, 2014)
iPhone equipment info (Oct 17, 2014)
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet