- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
It looks like American Airlines has recently updated its iPhone and iPad application. The new update adds the following features to the app:
- Scans your credit card for purchases within the app;
- Ability to store your credit card to your AAdvantage profile and allows you to nickname it;
- View airplane type and on-time performance on your reservation or when doing a flight search; and
- Fixes bugs
I don’t make many in-app purchases but the ability to scan your credit card within the app is probably the BEST new feature that this update offers.
Thoughts? Do you make in-app purchases?
iPhone app update summary (Oct 17, 2014)
iPhone equipment info (Oct 17, 2014)
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet