- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
- Teen Arrested After Taking Control Of Alaska Commuter Flight
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines uses an adorable advertisement of a Beagle named Sherlock to advertise its lost & found items to their rightful owners.
is part of the is not part of the Lost & Found team in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Instead, he is just used to market the program. Watch the video below to see Sherlock in action!
EDIT: Fly & Dine is now reporting that this video was just an advertisement for the new Lost & Found program and not a “permanent” member of the team.
The video is adorable and you should STILL watch it.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet