- Icelandair Acquires WOW Air
- Southwest Passenger Arrested Over Erratic Behavior
- American Airlines Receives “Nuisance claim” Over Drunk Passenger Who Sexually Assaulted Woman
- British Airways To End Direct Flights Between Tallinn and London
- Technical Glitch Causes Carnival Cruise Ship To Tilt
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet