- My Experience Flying On Air Force One
- Cruise Lines Suspend U.S. Sailings Until Mid-September
- Student Loan Borrowers: A Little Known CARES Act Provision Could Save You Money
- The Intercontinental Just Cancelled My $136 Overwater Villa In Bora Bora
- I Booked An Overwater Villa For Six Nights At The Intercontinental Bora Bora for $136
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet