- Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia Via Eckerö Line Ferry
- HOTEL REVIEW: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet