- Is the FAA to Blame for the Death of Southwest Passenger?
- British Airways Offering Kids Fly Free Promotion
- Drunk British Pilot Hauled Off Plane Was Four Times Over Legal Limit
- Moscow Threatens Cutting Aeroflot Service to U.S.
- Southwest Gives $5000 Checks to Passengers on Flight 1380
The Daily Mail is reporting that Malaysia Airlines is waiving all change fees for travel, after flight MH17 went down over Ukraine.
The airline has issued a statement saying it will waive fees for changes made to bookings up to Friday, July 25, 2014, to any of its destinations, until further notice.
Passengers can call their local MH reservations center to make changes to their itinerary.
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently operating as scheduled.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet