- Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia Via Eckerö Line Ferry
- HOTEL REVIEW: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
A United Airlines flight was forced to land in Wichita, Kansas, after the evacuation slide accidentally deployed midair Sunday, the airline said.
The Boeing 737 was carrying 96 passengers and five crew members. It was on its way from Chicago O’Hare International Airport to John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California.
The evacuation slide opened inside the rear of the cabin.
The flight landed safely and no one was injured. “Scariest Flight of all time #EmergencyLanding,” tweeted one passenger.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet