- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
- Teen Arrested After Taking Control Of Alaska Commuter Flight
US Airways is now tweeting from American Airlines‘ Twitter account.
Any questions, concerns, and the like, should be tweeted to American Airlines via the Twitter handle @AmericanAir and not @USAirways.
Earlier this week I wrote about how the two airlines’ frequent flyer programs may be merging on March 20th. Last year the two airlines’ combined their Facebook page to form just one, now they’re only using one Twitter account too.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet