- Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia Via Eckerö Line Ferry
- HOTEL REVIEW: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
US Airways is now tweeting from American Airlines‘ Twitter account.
Any questions, concerns, and the like, should be tweeted to American Airlines via the Twitter handle @AmericanAir and not @USAirways.
Earlier this week I wrote about how the two airlines’ frequent flyer programs may be merging on March 20th. Last year the two airlines’ combined their Facebook page to form just one, now they’re only using one Twitter account too.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet