- Atlanta Power Outage Costs Delta Up To $50 Million
- Hilton Staff Will Call Security If Do Not Disturb Sign Is On Over 24 Hours
- Flight Attendants Sue Delta Air Lines for Anti-Semitism
- Passengers on One Flight Got to Celebrate Two New Years Eves
- Trump Takes Credit For Commercial Airline Safety in 2017
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet