- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
- Delta ejects family from aircraft (VIDEO)
- Sea Turtles Visiting Hotel In Oman Now Have a Full-Time ‘Concierge’
- American to reduce legroom in economy
- The U.S. Is Losing To Canada In One Huge (Pronounced YUGE) Way, Thanks To Mexico
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet