- Qantas will reimburse you for getting a passport if you fly to Australia from the USA!
- Donate to local charities, not the American Red Cross
- CAUTION: Groupon MX and S. America will not issue you a direct refund
- TSA Finds Live Grenade in Carry On in San Diego
- Mother Suing AA For Losing Daughter’s Ashes Flying Home From Funeral
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet