- Chuck Schumer Takes Aim at Airlines on Overhead Bin Fees
- All Domestic United Airlines Flights Grounded Due to Computer Issue
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Beer to Go at the Airport, AA Basic Economy, Final United 747 Flight, and More
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Portugal
- The New Results Are In: How Does Your Passport Rank?
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet