- D.C. Metro to increase fares, cut service this summer
- U.S. embassies ordered to identify population groups for extensive visa screening
- Airlines On-Time Performance in 2016
- Enterprise to hire more than 600 employees in Colorado
- Trump proposes TSA fee hike starting Oct 1st
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet