- Video Surfaces of Harrison Ford Airplane’s Taxiway Landing & Near Miss With An American Airlines Flight
- American, United Airlines Start Basic Economy Fares In Quick Race To The Bottom
- British Airways baggage handlers urinating in plane holds
- Delta Passenger Calls Police Because He Was Uncomfortable Sitting Next To Queer Rapper Mykki Blanco
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Assassination in Kuala Lumpur Airport, U.S. Citizen Asked To Hand Over Phone Password, And More
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet