- The U.S. Is Losing To Canada In One Huge (Pronounced YUGE) Way, Thanks To Mexico
- OUCH: 30-pound wild turkey killed in crash with rental car
- Richard Branson FINALLY shares his feelings on the Alaska-Virgin America merger
- Siri and Alexa coming to a hotel near you in the future, maybe
- Titanic diving tours to begin in 2018
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet