- FLIGHT DEAL: Frontier Offering Flights for a Penny
- Weed is Now Legal in Canada and U.S. Customs and Border Protection Issues Statement
- Delta Flight Attendant Suspended After Airplane Bathroom Sex Video with Porn Star Surfaces
- United is Sticking to its Policy of No Bag With Basic Economy
- TSA Dumps Mother’s Breast Milk — Is That Against Policy?
The FAA has extended the halt on flights to Israel by U.S. carriers for an additional 24 hours via a renewed NOTAM.
Several foreign airlines, including Lufthansa, Air France and Korean Air have suspended flights to Israel for an additional 24 hours.
However it seems as KLM’s flight KL461 is still scheduled to depart to TLV later today.
We will provide a detailed list just like we did yesterday once we have confirmed with more airlines their schedule to Israel.
UPDATE: The FAA has lifted the ban.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet