- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
- Teen Arrested After Taking Control Of Alaska Commuter Flight
The FAA has extended the halt on flights to Israel by U.S. carriers for an additional 24 hours via a renewed NOTAM.
Several foreign airlines, including Lufthansa, Air France and Korean Air have suspended flights to Israel for an additional 24 hours.
However it seems as KLM’s flight KL461 is still scheduled to depart to TLV later today.
We will provide a detailed list just like we did yesterday once we have confirmed with more airlines their schedule to Israel.
UPDATE: The FAA has lifted the ban.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet