- Helsinki, Finland to Tallinn, Estonia Via Eckerö Line Ferry
- HOTEL REVIEW: Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa
- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
The FAA has extended the halt on flights to Israel by U.S. carriers for an additional 24 hours via a renewed NOTAM.
Several foreign airlines, including Lufthansa, Air France and Korean Air have suspended flights to Israel for an additional 24 hours.
However it seems as KLM’s flight KL461 is still scheduled to depart to TLV later today.
We will provide a detailed list just like we did yesterday once we have confirmed with more airlines their schedule to Israel.
UPDATE: The FAA has lifted the ban.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet