- Vomiting Ryanair Passengers Refuse To Get Back On Plane After Rough Turbulence
- WEEKLY REVIEW: Baggage Handlers Peeing In Baggage Hold, Police Called On Gay Rapper On Delta Flight, Call AA To Extend Your SWU, & More
- Irate Flyer Drops F-Bombs And Demands To Be Let Off Plane Because She Is “Bleeding All Over Her Vagina”
- CHEAP FLIGHTS: Boston, Miami, New York, and Philadelphia To Spain From $382 On Oneworld
- Best Job In The World? A Company Is Offering Two People The Chance To Travel Europe For 6 Months, All Expenses Paid
The FAA has extended the halt on flights to Israel by U.S. carriers for an additional 24 hours via a renewed NOTAM.
Several foreign airlines, including Lufthansa, Air France and Korean Air have suspended flights to Israel for an additional 24 hours.
However it seems as KLM’s flight KL461 is still scheduled to depart to TLV later today.
We will provide a detailed list just like we did yesterday once we have confirmed with more airlines their schedule to Israel.
UPDATE: The FAA has lifted the ban.
Copyright © 2014-2017 The Winglet