- Icelandair Acquires WOW Air
- Southwest Passenger Arrested Over Erratic Behavior
- American Airlines Receives “Nuisance claim” Over Drunk Passenger Who Sexually Assaulted Woman
- British Airways To End Direct Flights Between Tallinn and London
- Technical Glitch Causes Carnival Cruise Ship To Tilt
Over 40 passengers are feared dead and 9 others critically injured after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed while making an emergency landing on Wednesday.
The twin-engine turboprop ATR72 crashed during bad weather just outside of Magong airport. The 72 seater plane is reported to have 54 people on board, 50 adults and 4 children.
The crash occurred at 7pm local time and it is said to have crashed into residential buildings.
Notice: Due to travel plans this story will, unfortunately, not be updated further.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet