- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
- Teen Arrested After Taking Control Of Alaska Commuter Flight
As mentioned last week, American Airlines has modified its first class meal policy following complaints from the September 1, 2014 change. It looks like American has updated AA.com to reflect the new modifications.
The image below further proves that DCA-MIA is now an exception and that American did in fact listen to the complaints of its customers since the September 1st changes.
October 16, 2014 flight between DCA and MIA, 920 nautical miles and 2:40hrs scheduled flight time.
As I’ve said before, I am very glAAd that DCA-MIA is now an exception. Having dinner on my flight down to Miami will definitely make first class worth it again.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet