- TSA Dumps Mother’s Breast Milk — Is That Against Policy?
- Airline Declares Both Armrests are for the Middle Seat Passenger
- American Restricts Admirals Club Membership, Increases Prices
- TSA Agents Are Constantly Being Watched By Big Brother
- First Lady’s Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Smoke in Cabin
As mentioned last week, American Airlines has modified its first class meal policy following complaints from the September 1, 2014 change. It looks like American has updated AA.com to reflect the new modifications.
The image below further proves that DCA-MIA is now an exception and that American did in fact listen to the complaints of its customers since the September 1st changes.
October 16, 2014 flight between DCA and MIA, 920 nautical miles and 2:40hrs scheduled flight time.
As I’ve said before, I am very glAAd that DCA-MIA is now an exception. Having dinner on my flight down to Miami will definitely make first class worth it again.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet