- Is the FAA to Blame for the Death of Southwest Passenger?
- British Airways Offering Kids Fly Free Promotion
- Drunk British Pilot Hauled Off Plane Was Four Times Over Legal Limit
- Moscow Threatens Cutting Aeroflot Service to U.S.
- Southwest Gives $5000 Checks to Passengers on Flight 1380
As mentioned last week, American Airlines has modified its first class meal policy following complaints from the September 1, 2014 change. It looks like American has updated AA.com to reflect the new modifications.
The image below further proves that DCA-MIA is now an exception and that American did in fact listen to the complaints of its customers since the September 1st changes.
October 16, 2014 flight between DCA and MIA, 920 nautical miles and 2:40hrs scheduled flight time.
As I’ve said before, I am very glAAd that DCA-MIA is now an exception. Having dinner on my flight down to Miami will definitely make first class worth it again.
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet