- President Trump On Boeing 737 MAX: MIT Scientists Need To Replace Pilots
- Our Plans For Valentine’s Day? Exchanging A Romantic Dinner For Airline Food
- Why Is United Airlines Promoting Louis Farrakhan And His Anti-LGBT, Anti-Semitic Agenda?
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Tropic Air Cessna Caravan From BZE to Ambergris Caye, Belize (SPR)
- New Layout Coming To DCA Will Enhance Dining Options Past Security
Check out Spirit‘s new marketing strategy… this van/truck was seen around Los Angeles, California advertising the budget airline that recently changed its livery to look like a flying taxi!
I guess Spirit isn’t lying when they claim to offer a “bare” fare… (too much?)
Photo taken by: J.S.
I’ve only flown Spirit Airlines once (FLL-CUN) but in my opinion this kind of marketing is a bit excessive (and inappropriate)… young children don’t need to see this riding around the city.
This attempt is also offensive to women and degrades women to levels no reasonable institution should allow.
1 Comment on Spirit’s new marketing strategy…is it inappropriate?
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet