- My Experience Flying On Air Force One
- Cruise Lines Suspend U.S. Sailings Until Mid-September
- Student Loan Borrowers: A Little Known CARES Act Provision Could Save You Money
- The Intercontinental Just Cancelled My $136 Overwater Villa In Bora Bora
- I Booked An Overwater Villa For Six Nights At The Intercontinental Bora Bora for $136
Check out Spirit‘s new marketing strategy… this van/truck was seen around Los Angeles, California advertising the budget airline that recently changed its livery to look like a flying taxi!
I guess Spirit isn’t lying when they claim to offer a “bare” fare… (too much?)
Photo taken by: J.S.
I’ve only flown Spirit Airlines once (FLL-CUN) but in my opinion this kind of marketing is a bit excessive (and inappropriate)… young children don’t need to see this riding around the city.
This attempt is also offensive to women and degrades women to levels no reasonable institution should allow.
1 Comment on Spirit’s new marketing strategy…is it inappropriate?
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet