- My Experience Flying On Air Force One
- Cruise Lines Suspend U.S. Sailings Until Mid-September
- Student Loan Borrowers: A Little Known CARES Act Provision Could Save You Money
- The Intercontinental Just Cancelled My $136 Overwater Villa In Bora Bora
- I Booked An Overwater Villa For Six Nights At The Intercontinental Bora Bora for $136
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet