- Icelandair Acquires WOW Air
- Southwest Passenger Arrested Over Erratic Behavior
- American Airlines Receives “Nuisance claim” Over Drunk Passenger Who Sexually Assaulted Woman
- British Airways To End Direct Flights Between Tallinn and London
- Technical Glitch Causes Carnival Cruise Ship To Tilt
The first American Airlines B777-200 aircraft has been reconfigured, below you can see an image posted on airliners.net showing the new business class seats.
According to FlightAware, on the 22nd of September the reconfigured 772 flew from HKG to DFW, arriving at 10:32pm CDT.
(HT: Chase B.)
Picture from: www.airliners.net N788AN / AAL9605
google.com, pub-8898297091421353, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Winglet